About Land’s End Marine Training
The Commercial Marine Industry is regulated by Transport Canada and as such, appropriate training is required. Our Instructors have a wide variety of Skills, Experience and Certifications to aid you in your endeavours and gaining the marine training you want and need!
Our Instructor’s Certification and Experience includes:
- 150 Ton Commercial Master Certification with sea time on:
- Tankers and Fish Packers
- Vessel Assist and Towing, Dive Salvage and Recovery
- Yacht Deliveries and Charters
- Advanced Sail Canada Instructor Certification
- European Certificate of Competency Instructor Certification
- Transport Canada Approved Course Provider
- ROC-M Marine Radio Instructor Certification
- Adult Education Certificate
- Many Years Experience Operating and Instructing for Sail Canada / IYT Marine School
Instructor Greig Williams
Greig is an experienced sailor and a veteran of South Pacific offshore cruising including more than 30,000 miles sailed in Hawaii, French Polynesia, Tonga, Fiji, Vanuatu, and the Solomon Islands, and extensive local cruising. He is also a 150 ton Commercial Master with tanker, salmon trolling and packing experience with more than 2 years Certified Commercial sea time. In addition, Greig is also a Transport Canada Marine Safety Instructor.
Are you drawn to sailing and the marine environment? My own answer to this calling was a sea-going life early on. I was sailing the South Pacific, working on commercial vessels in the North Atlantic and Pacific, and formalizing my sea time into a Commercial Masters Ticket and CYA Instructor Certifications.
The question is, how to enter this world in a safe way with good habits and skills, right from the start? Allow me to share my experience with you in the SVOP, SDV-BS, and ROC-M Radio courses.
Land’s End Marine Training