Summer employment opportunities are currently available for those with certification for SVOP, SDV-BS (MED A3), ROC-M, and Marine First Aid. Please refer to the posting below for details.
FISHING GUIDES WANTED FOR SEASONAL LODGE IN HAIDA GWAII
Peregrine Lodge (www.peregrinelodge.com) is currently hiring professional saltwater fishing guides for our 2018 season (June- August). Celebrating 30 legendary years of exceptional service and hospitality, Peregrine Lodge is an all-inclusive, premier salmon, halibut & fly fishing resort located in Naden Harbour, Haida Gwaii. Home to the best salmon fishing waters on the coast, we pride ourselves on offering the fishing adventure of a lifetime with a near one-to-one ratio of staff to guests.
The successful applicants will commit to the entirety of our season, have experience as saltwater fishing guides, and possess strong customer service skills.
Professional Requirements Include:
- Ability to deal pleasantly and successfully with our guests, offering an exceptional level of customer service
- Extensive knowledge and passion for saltwater fishing
- Experience in boat handling
- Safety conscious
- Professional work ethic
- Ability to work in an isolated environment for an extended period
- Strong team orientation and respect for others
- SDV-BS (MED A3) Certificate
- ROC-M Radio Operators Certificate
- SVOP Certificate
- Certified Marine First Aid
Peregrine Lodge offers highly competitive compensation and gratuities, single room accommodation and meals, as well as paid round trip flights. If this is a position that interests you, please send your resume and cover letter outlining your experience to email@example.com or call 604-940-5864